9 Super Foods to Help Weight Loss
Eating some foods can actually help you to lose weight. Eating more and losing weight has got to be a great choice for anyone who is trying to lose a few pounds, so here are some of the super foods which can actually help with your weight loss goals.
1. Apples – the perfect snack on the go. Apples are seriously good for you and can help with weight loss problems. . .
2. Steak – . Organic beef is the healthiest variety of them all. Steak should be grilled or broiled and served with plenty of crisp salad or veggies.
3. Eggs – and I mean all of the eggs – the yolk and the white, just leave the shell. Poached, boiled, omelets and scrambled eggs all make the perfect way to start the day but if you don’t have the time to cook in the mornings make a tortilla or frittata on the weekends and eat the slices throughout the week.
4. Kale – . , chopped kale but plenty of calcium, iron and fiber.
5. Oats – . All types of oats are healthy but steel-cut and rolled varieties are the best of the best. They make a great alternative to breadcrumbs when you’re making meatballs.
6. Lentils – help to flatten the belly, and that’s a fact. There are loads of different types of lentils but the yellow and red ones are the quickest to cook. They blend in with lots of different dishes thanks to their mild flavor yet can add plenty of texture and substance to lots of different meals.
7. Salmon – is great for your heart and great for your waistline. They are a brilliant source of Omega 3 which, among other things, . Wild salmon is the best choice if its available with fewer pollutants.
8. Blueberries – . .
9. Avocado – , .